About Joseph Giret QC
– communicate sympathetically but with authority to all key players in the proceedings:quickly unravel the important issues in any case:
– completely devote himself to the job in hand, and,
– dedicate himself to mastering all of the issues and arguments involved, factual and legal:
– severely test the case being presented by the person or body ‘prosecuting’ the case, to a successful conclusion:
– present the client’s case accurately and effectively in order to achieve the best outcome.
– determine and apply shrewd judgements concerning appropriate tactics, to achieve the best outcome.
– He is a highly regarded criminal defence specialist.